Re: [sidr] Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (The RPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

2011-12-21 10:07:54

   The IESG has received a request from the Secure Inter-Domain
Routing WG (sidr) to consider the following document:
   - 'The RPKI/Router Protocol'
     <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> as a Proposed Standard

   The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and
solicits final comments on this action. Please send substantive
comments to the ietf at ietf.org mailing lists by 2011-12-13.
Exceptionally, comments may be sent to iesg at ietf.org instead. In
either case, please retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow
automated sorting.

  I read the document, we implemented the protocol, and support further
publication of the specs.

matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST