Re: Last Call: <draft-yevstifeyev-disclosure-relation-00.txt> (The 'disclosure' Link Relation Type) to Informational RFC

2011-12-27 00:52:35
Hello,

I'd like to seek consensus on separating the semantics of link
relation for separate disclosure and a list thereof, correspondingly
defining two link relations - 'disclosure' and 'disclosure-list'.  You
may see my edits made to Section 2 of the doc. below, which I'm
proposing:

2. 'disclosure' Link Relation Type

   Whenever the 'disclosure' relation is defined, the target IRI
   [RFC5988] MUST refer to a particular patent disclosure made with
   respect to the material being referenced by context IRI.

3. 'disclosure-list' Link Relation Type

   Whenever the 'disclosure' relation is defined, the target IRI MUST
   designate a list of patent disclosures made with respect to the
   material being referenced by context IRI.

As the doc. is in Last Call now, in order not to initiate a new one,
please comment on these changes before January 6, so that I could know
which version I should submit for IESG evaluation.

Thanks,
Mykyta Yevstifeyev