Re: [lisp] WG Review: Recharter of Locator/ID Separation Protocol (lisp)

2012-02-17 06:58:39
John,

The IESG had no specific objection to these parts, but we made the charter in general
shorter and reformulated some of the results. In particular, the idea was to put much of
the material that you pointed to into the "LISP impacts" document. In general,
the IESG felt that we had to go back a bit, and describe more of the big picture - the
architecture, what problem we are addressing, what the results and downsides are - than
the technical details. But it was not intended that topics like scalability and amount of
state could be left out.

I do agree that the description of the impacts document is short at the moment,
is there something that you'd like to lift to put in the new charter?

Jari