Re: [lisp] WG Review: Recharter of Locator/ID Separation Protocol (lisp)

2012-03-14 10:17:29
Re ETR sync, I think not even that much wiggle room exists.

I beg to differ. What happens if an iBGP mesh is not configured properly? Does
that mean the BGP architecture is broken?

We have said in the past, several times, that if the ETRs are out of sync, then
the ITR that gets a Map-Reply from one of them, then the ITR uses the locators
configured from that ETR. The system works, if it is misconfigured, it works
less well.

So I believe the issue could be closed IMO.

Dino