Re: Issues relating to managing a mailing list...

2012-03-15 08:19:08

"ned" == ned  <ned+ietf(_at_)mauve(_dot_)mrochek(_dot_)com> writes:
    ned> Is this really a big enough problem to be worth solving? I
    ned> can't recall a single instance where I received IETF list with
    ned> a problematic attachment. OTOH, I routinely get IETF messages
    ned> with useful attachements - typically a critical revision to a
    ned> draft which for whatever reason can't be posted as an I-D -
    ned> that I really need to be able see without having to bother with

I regard those situation as a violation of process.
If that ID can't go on an HTTP site, then something is missing.

] mcr(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ottawa(_dot_)on(_dot_)ca
http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
                       then sign the petition.