Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-04-25 18:16:03
Hi Eric,
At 15:06 25-04-2012, Eric Burger wrote:
For the former purpose, just having a list is sufficient. However, for the latter purpose, one needs records that would be admissible in court. Without eating our dog food and having some sort of audited digital signature technology, a simple scan will not do.

I assumed that the IAOC considered the legal implications of discarding the blue sheets before the IETF was asked for feedback. The IAOC is supposed to be working on a statement of privacy since mid-2011. There is a document about retention policy.

I haven't seen any of the above mentioned in this long thread.

Regards,
-sm