Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-04-24 15:41:36
John,

I wrote:

You better don't publish any photos taken in Germany (maybe even
all of Europe) _without_ permission of every single person who is
clearly identifiable on that photo, because it would be illegal.

I'm sorry for my blunt, overly broad and unexplained original reply.

I did not adequately account of existing exceptions (KunstUrhG)
and the situation to which they would apply, and neither did I
describe practical remedies for the situations where the exception
do not apply, in order to put the real issue into perspective.

-Martin

https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=933&k2=62976&tid=1335299957
https://www.ietf.org/ibin/c5i?mid=6&rid=49&gid=0&k1=933&k2=62978&tid=1335299957