RE: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-04-24 18:20:03

--On Tuesday, 24 April, 2012 11:52 -1000 Robin Uyeshiro
<uyeshiro(_at_)IfA(_dot_)Hawaii(_dot_)Edu> wrote:

<snip>
The issue with John's purpose is that he is taking a picture
of the audience(!), and if you take such a picture from the
front in a small meeting room, there might a small number of
folks end up _prominently_ in the foreground of that picture,
at which point their consent will be required.

Again, IANAL and I don't think you are either, so I don't want
to argue "prominently" versus "non-prominently".  I can assure
that, when pictures were used, the clear intent was the everyone
with his or her hand up was individually identifiable and almost
everyone else was too.

   john