Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-04-24 18:31:13

--On Tuesday, 24 April, 2012 18:19 -0500 "James M. Polk"
<jmpolk(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com> wrote:

IETF 87 is in Germany (15 months from now), so we'd better
solve this issue soon, I should think.

The IESG and IAOC are invited to take my comments on the
situation as an appeal against the decision to hold that meeting
unless either the situation can be clarified with counsel to the
degree that we understand that Martin's concerns are not
applicable, that appropriate permission language and permissions
can be clarified with Counsel so that a binding between
registration and permission is possible and used, or that a
community consensus call demonstrates that the community
believes that the "just make lists" plan is preferable to having
the option to take pictures.

And that is my last comment on the subject unless I have to
formalize such an appeal.

   john