Re: [dane] Last Call: <draft-ietf-dane-protocol-19.txt> (The DNS-Based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) Protocol for Transport Layer Security (TLS)) to Proposed Standard

2012-05-01 04:20:36

Hi,

There's been a bunch of mail on this list about this so
here's my summary of the state of play just sent to the
DANE list.

Please feel free to correct me if I've gotten something
wrong.

Cheers,
S.