Re: 'Geek' image scares women away from tech industry ? The Register

2012-05-01 03:19:43
On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Melinda Shore
<melinda(_dot_)shore(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 4/30/12 7:33 AM, Riccardo Bernardini wrote:

So it seems (by this anecdotal and very limited evidence) that

[ ... ]

So it seems to me that when in possession of only anecdotal,
limited evidence that it might be a good idea to acquire more
evidence before drawing conclusions.

Sorry, I did not want to express any conclusive position about this
issue. I was just expressing my impression, given my personal
experience.  I am sorry if gave another impression, but English is not
my native language, so some misunderstanding can happen.

As I said in another post, I tend to avoid this type of discussions
because of the risk of generating more heat than light.

Melinda