Re: 'Geek' image scares women away from tech industry ? The Register

2012-05-01 02:01:38

In the countries with which you are most familiar, what answers do
girls give you?

 The responses vary from lack of encouragement; lack of role models; lack of
education-inspiring instructors;

 "geek c ést chic! "

What responses do you receive to your motto?

Very positive - my point is geek is not negative and it can be really really
cool

Best -m

On 4/30/12 7:22 AM, "Worley, Dale R (Dale)" <dworley(_at_)avaya(_dot_)com>