Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-codec-opus-12.txt> (Definition of the Opus Audio Codec) to Proposed Standard

2012-05-01 02:14:28
At 15:53 30-04-2012, Stephan Wenger wrote:
This subject was also raised by our AD on the codec mailing list.  The
statement is about spec text copyright (with the possible exception of the
word "use", which is loaded in this context, see BSD license and implicit
patent grant ambiguity).  Insofar, the patent licensing statement received
appear to be irrelevant to this discussion.

Ok.