Re: Making the Tao a web page

2012-06-01 16:34:06
I have a concern here.  When I did the AD review for this document, I was quite
surprised how stale it had become.  For example, the document told people to
send I-Ds to the Secretariat for posting instead of pointing to the online I-D
submission tool.  If we put it in a wiki, there will be more people that can
make update, but the publication process ensure that an end-to-end read takes
place when an update published as an RFC.

So, I am left with a few questions:
- What is the similar forcing function if we use a wiki?
- Will the number of people that can make updates eliminate the need for such a
forcing function?
- Who designates the editor-in-chief of the wiki?

Russ