Gen-ART review of draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-07

2012-07-03 07:25:11
I am the assigned Gen-ART reviewer for this draft. For background on
Gen-ART, please see the FAQ at

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments you may receive.

Document: draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-07
Reviewer: Alexey Melnikov
Review Date: 3-July-2012
IETF LC End Date: 10-July-2012
IESG Telechat date: Pending

Major Issues: None

Minor Issues: None

Nits/editorial comments:

I found it is to be odd to have a requirements document as a BCP, but I am sure
you can sort the right status out with IESG.

I found the justification for REQ-6 hard to read/understand. Why does access to
servers being on the internal network need to go through CGN at all?

REQ-10:

Justification:  It is anticipated that CGNs will be primarily
      deployed in ISP networks where the need for management is
      critical.  This requirement is at the SHOULD level to acocunt for

typo: account

      the fact that some CGN operators may not need management
      functionality.

Oh really :-)? (Sorry, couldn't resist.)