RE: IETF Nominations Committee Chair - 2012 - 2013

2012-07-04 04:18:54
Hi,

it's time again for Nomcom. Congrats and good luck to Matt Lepinski.

I have to admit I don't know him. I assume this is my issue as I'm an
OPS guy and not much involved in atoca or geopriv.

Having been active in two Nomcoms, I am wondering what a useful
selection criteria for a Nomcom chair could be.

Having experience as a WG chair or having been active as Nomcom voting
member?

I can imagine a retired AD would enjoy it and do an excellent job in
this position.

Cheers,
Mehmet