Re: NomCom 2012-2013: Third Call for Volunteers

2012-08-01 18:07:41
(1) Your figures show that it is more likely that a noncom member will
be selected from an affiliation listed by only one volunteer then that
they are to be selected from any specific affiliation listed by more
than one volunteer.

(2) Because of appearances of biased voting membership in some early
noncoms, the rules were changes to prohibit more than two voting
members with the same affiliation.

Thanks,
Donald
 155 Beaver Street, Milford, MA 01757 USA
 d3e3e3(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Samuel Weiler <weiler(_at_)watson(_dot_)org>