Re: NomCom 2012-2013: Third Call for Volunteers

2012-08-02 09:37:02
Probably nothing can be perfect when defining "affiliation", but I
think some definition can help reducing hidden conflict of interests.

Here is an example in other standards body:
http://standards.ieee.org/faqs/affiliation.html

Yoshihiro Ohba