Re: NomCom 2012-2013: Third Call for Volunteers

2012-08-02 12:14:41
    > From: Yoshihiro Ohba <yoshihiro(_dot_)ohba(_at_)toshiba(_dot_)co(_dot_)jp>

    > Probably nothing can be perfect when defining "affiliation", but I
    > think some definition can help reducing hidden conflict of interests.

I suspect that unless it is done very carefully, any more extensive definition
is simply going to open additional potential loopholes, in the additional
text. Just say something very non-specific "affiliation (interpreted as
broadly as possible)", and leave it at that.

        Noel