Re: ITU-T Dubai Meeting

2012-08-07 10:23:21

On Aug 7, 2012, at 6:19 PM, Noel Chiappa wrote:

From: Yoav Nir <ynir(_at_)checkpoint(_dot_)com>

For organizations renumbering is more painful, but as long as there's
plenty of time to prepare - it should be manageable. If it's too
painful, there are provider independent addresses, but how many really
need them?

Or we could separate location and identity. Just a thought. Oh, wait...

I'm the same person, I live in the same house. My computer is connected to the
same socket in the wall. All I changed was the ISP. Why do we call the thing
that's changed "location"?