Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01.txt

2012-08-17 09:06:47
The document says:

           o  Bullet 3, paragraph 1 is replaced by this:

                 The nominating committee comprises at least a Chair, 10 voting
                 volunteers, 4 liaisons, and an advisor.

The Past Chair is missing.

The adviser is not required, as implied by the "at least" in this sentence.

Also, if I understand properly, the ISOC BoT is allowed to provide a liaison,
but they are not required to do so.

Russ