Re: [EAI] Last Call: <draft-ietf-eai-popimap-downgrade-07.txt> (Post-delivery Message Downgrading for Internationalized Email Messages) to Proposed Standard

2012-09-09 10:53:14
I think 5322upd-from-group needs to apply to both
backward-pointing address types to be effective for what
popimap-downgrade needs.

I will make the change.  I'll also remind the EAI group that there
have been a couple of objections to the 5322upd-from-group spec, which
I have to address.  I might do that by scoping it down a bit with some
"SHOULD NOT use" sort of language to address those concerns.  Have to
review them and see.

Sorry for not finding this in my reviews -- I should have.

As should I have.  Flrg.

Barry