Re: Failing to convince an IETF WG (was: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site)

2012-09-25 12:19:33
Hi SM,

I ment to say that if independent stream cannot submit a standard track
document, then do we have a procedure for the WG to accept or not consider?
The last call that you refered to was a WG not independent.

AB