Re: Last Call: <draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00.txt> (Document Shepherding Throughout a Document's Lifecycle) to Informational RFC

2012-09-25 16:31:49
I felt that the IETF Last Call would bring it to the attention of the
community.  This seems worthwhile because the opinions are about an IETF
process.

Russ