Re: Last Call: <draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00.txt> (Document Shepherding Throughout a Document's Lifecycle) to Informational RFC

2012-09-26 04:11:32
Dated: 26/09/2012                                      By: Abdussalam
Baryun (AB)
This is a reply to below request call.

Reviewer Related Comment: The General Area Individual input

Overall the reviewer disagrees to accept the document only after
modifications mentioned below and with referencing discussions/surveys
if available. I will name the I-D as a reflection report, which is
helpful for organisations' progress. Comments below:

1) the Abstract and Title of the document should represent the real
purpose of the document, it is not understood from them that the
document is an opinion, or point of view, or two points of view, or is
this document argumental. Informational track document related to such
subject SHOULD include references to history and practices as the
author witnesses while his experience, as a reflection report.

2) How can an individual submitter make input to produce RFC relating
to the administrative work of IETF, this will be without community
agreement or consultant.

3) IF there was no consultant from community of the Internet by the
author, and the I-D concerns their process, THEN the I-D SHOULD
mention that clearly. IF there was a questionnair or survey done by
the author, THEN he/she should include in the I-D. IF no such survey
done, nor questionnair distributed to get feedback, THEN it SHUOLD be
stated that there was no survey, in addition to the above.

4) IF the document represents the authors views THEN the Absract of
the I-D SHOULD state clearly, that : "this document is only the
opinion of the author(s) and not the Community. IF not mentioned THEN
the author must show prove of such claims/understandings.

Best regards
AB

End of Reply