Re: I-D Action: draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-00.txt

2012-10-15 16:42:45
Joel,

Thanks for this stake in the ground as a starting point for recording
observations on the LIM. As an AD who was not there, I believe it is really
important that we try to capture this experience to decide whether to repeat the
idea, and if so, how to improve it.

Cheers,
Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:i-d-announce-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]
On Behalf Of internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Sent: 15 October 2012 22:28
To: i-d-announce(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-00.txt

directories.

      Title           : Observations on the experience and nature of Large
Interim
Meetings
      Author(s)       : Joel Jaeggli
      Filename        : draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-00.txt
      Pages           : 4
      Date            : 2012-10-15

Abstract:
   Planning, particpipation and conclusions from the experience of
   participating in the IETF LIM activity on september 29th 2012.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaeggli-interim-observations

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/