Re: I-D Action: draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-00.txt

2012-10-16 10:40:33
On 10/15/12 2:53 PM, Adrian Farrel wrote:
ok, i am lost.  the draft is only an outline and has zero content?  is
it a quiz?
Treat it like that and see if you can give Joel the right answers.
01 is available. I imagine the SIDR experience was a bit different, having been to another SIDR interim, I tried to call that out, but I wasn't in the room.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaeggli-interim-observations-01
For me: Did it make any difference to you that it was a LIM rather than simply a
SIDR interim? Were logistics and resources worth the fee? Should we hold future
LIMs, or do the scheduling and other issues mean that normal interims are the
way forward?

cheers,
Adrian