Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-01 10:09:44

I am more concerned than disappointed about Marshall's disappearance from the
IETF.  However, I agree that complete absence from an I* position for three
months without explanation should be grounds for recall.  So, please consider
me to be one of the "signers" of this petition.

Marshall, if you are out there, please just let us know you are okay!

Margaret