Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-01 21:22:23
At 06:01 PM 11/1/2012, Bob Hinden wrote:

While the IAOC has not discussed this formally, I agree with you.  The
situation did change when we were able to talk with Marshall.

I assume at this point the IAOC would like to pursue the recall option?  If
not, please be very clear about it to the list as I haven't actually seen a
request from the IAOC for that process to proceed as far as I can tell.

If you'd rather just wait from him to resign, if in fact he does, then please
indicate that.  I believe neither you nor Dave Crocker nor Scott Bradner (the
only IOAC members that I think have commented on this issue on list so far)
have actually specifically asked for or signed the recall on the list.

Mike

I too hope he will resign.

Bob