Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-02 03:04:09
On 01/11/2012 21:45, Sam Hartman wrote:
At this point, I believe the recall process is the correct process to
follow unless there is an approved BCP update.
In a case where there's been no contact and there's an argument we've
found a gap in the procedures I can see the argument for creativity.
However, according to Bob's note, Marshall has been contacted and rather
than resigning, said he would consider resigning.
I hope he does.
Until he does, though, by considering resigning rather than resigning,
he has implied that there might be a reason not to resign.
In my mind that moves us out of a situation where creative
interpretations of vacancy are appropriate.

I agree, with some sadness.

(I am, as it happens, not NomCom eligible right now.)

     Brian