Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-04 22:16:13
suppose = support (if you were an auto-correct program)

Grrrr...

On 11/4/12 5:59 PM, "Livingood, Jason"
<Jason_Livingood(_at_)cable(_dot_)comcast(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Same here. I'm noncom-eligible and suppose the recall.

Jason Livingood

On 11/4/12 11:45 AM, "Arturo Servin"