Re: Recall petition for Mr. Marshall Eubanks

2012-11-02 04:37:23
Brian,

I would like to express my sadness as well, adding that I am most probably
not NomCom eligible.

I was only 23 when one of my freinds, community activist in the students
circle of the university, committed a suicide. Three years later it
happened again, by one other freind of us.

I feel that there is a danger that this might happen again, especially in
this case.

Apparently Marshall still think that he could return to his IETF work in
the near future. How could we help him, this is my question, How can we
taylor the rules of our work, allowing to go for a sabbatical period and
return later, with quick reintegration?

Á bientot,

Géza

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Brian E Carpenter <