Re: Barely literate minutes

2012-11-28 17:57:46

On Nov 28, 2012, at 3:07 PM, Randy Bush wrote:

It is a fact of life that some WGs only make progress face-to-face. I
think that's often a sign of a problem, but it's a fact.

i am not so sure it's a problem.  email is a great miscommunication
mechanism.  so mailing lists go disfunctional far more easily than face
to face.

+1

It's much easier to reach a consensus face to face, than on a mailing list.  I
think we have all seen this.

Bob

we're funny monkeys and seem to need physical presence.  we'll see how
we do with remote participation if we ever untangle that charlie
foxtrot.

randy