Re: Barely literate minutes

2012-11-30 16:04:51
On 11/29/2012 06:45 PM, Lee Howard wrote:

As a document author, I've learned that I need to have a friend take good
notes for me, because
all of the great comments I get at the mike are lost otherwise.  I can't
take notes while I'm
standing up, facilitating discussion.

FWIW, I've got used to listen to the audio recordings -- particualrly if
I have not attended that meeting.

At times, that has implied pre-processing the audio to increase the
volume level or reduce the background noise.

This has also proven to be useful, when, while there, I couldn't fully
understand what the guy at the mike was saying, either because of
low-volume, background noise, or a strong accent I wasn't used to.

Cheers,
--
Fernando Gont
e-mail: fernando(_at_)gont(_dot_)com(_dot_)ar ||