request to make the "tools version" of the agenda the default

2012-11-29 15:14:47

So, the 'tools version' with all the wonderful spiffy links to helpful
things (the materials, the etherpad, the ...) and the spiffy
highlighting ability (Dark Red!  I love dark red!) has been very stable
and highly useful for quite a while now.  But the default link on the
web page still points to the less-useful HTML version (which has a link
at the top to get to the tools version).  I'd argue this is backwards at
this point, and the tools version is so much more useful (and just as
stable) as the plain-html version that it should be the default.  Can we
do that for March+?

[I know, we just *ended* a face-to-face meeting so why am I bringing up
face-to-face meeting topics so far before the next one?  That's unheard
of!  Call me crazy...]

--
Wes Hardaker
SPARTA, Inc.