Re: request to make the "tools version" of the agenda the default

2012-11-30 09:40:08

--On Friday, 30 November, 2012 16:11 +0100 Loa Andersson
<loa(_at_)pi(_dot_)nu> wrote:

John,

I took this request as request to change the default, given
that the
tool-version is what I use (mostly) that change would be
beneficial,
but I'd be reluctant to see the HTML-version go away
immediately.

I think changing the default is fine.  I'd also be reluctant to
see the "normal" HTML version go away immediately but would be
especially reluctant to see the plain text version go away or
even become less accessible (require more clicks or searching to
navigate too).

   john