Re: Creating an IETF Working Group Draft

2012-12-03 08:13:21

On 12/3/2012 5:58 AM, Adrian Farrel wrote:
We could certainly say this. It is a true statement.

However, the document is trying to talk about WG I-Ds, not to provide a general
description of everything the IETF and RFC Editor ever does.
My answers are "No" and "No".

+1

The existing text was tailored to lay foundation for what comes next, not to provide a general introduction to I-Ds. The suggested changes add unnecessary verbosity. Anyone needing a 'complete' understanding of I-Ds can consult the offered citations.

d/

--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking