Re: Creating an IETF Working Group Draft

2012-12-03 05:15:58
On 03/12/2012 00:24, Arturo Servin wrote:
      Perhaps I did, but I am talking about Working Group Drafts

"1.1.  What is a Working Group Draft?

   Documents under development in the IETF community are distributed as
   Internet Drafts (I-D).

Melinda and/or Randy have said what I want to say, but as a factual
clarification to the draft, the above statement is only part of the
truth. Documents under development in the IRTF are distributed as
I-Ds, and so are documents about random subjects by random people,
especially those intended as independent submissions to the RFC Editor.
So a more complete statement is

 Documents under development inside or outside the IETF community are
 distributed as Internet Drafts (I-D).

    Brian