Re: When do we ask community for opinion and When we produce an RFC for the community?

2012-12-04 08:19:05
On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 7:35 PM, Abdussalam Baryun <
abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

My question is when do we ask community (from participant level, or
from managerial level) and when we produce an RFC (which purpose)?

I think the answer to this question should be through a
procedure/informational I-D to make things clear to all participants.

AB