Re: Last Call: <draft-bonica-special-purpose-03.txt> (Special-Purpose Address Registries) to Best Current Practice

2012-12-20 17:33:46
I see Ron has gotten back to Geoff and posted a new version of his document. Since I've already stuck my nose out with questions before, I might as well do so again. (For the record, my DISCUSS on another document and the DISCUSS of me and a couple of others on another document is what motivated Ron to write this one, so I feel a bit of responsibility to make sure this gets done.)

So, some questions for SM: