Re: Last Call: <draft-bonica-special-purpose-03.txt> (Special-Purpose Address Registries) to Best Current Practice

2012-12-21 13:02:42
Hi Pete,
At 07:08 21-12-2012, Pete Resnick wrote:
I am still confused. What is the action item here? Do you think something needs to be fixed in this document?

It was an explanation instead of an actionable comment. My preference is to deal with the IPv4 and IPv6 registries separately as it is easier to explain. I am okay with not making any changes to the document as it is not worth spending more time on it.

Regards,
-sm