Re: WCIT outcome?

2013-01-03 07:50:49
My only point is that it is not what is used to be. But we can agree to
disagree.

Happy new year all by the way.

~C.

On 1/3/13 11:21 AM, Dearlove, Christopher (UK) wrote:
I'd like my mobile phone to work all round the world, as it does. It takes
more than one band, but only a few. And that took international regulation,
not just cross-border issues. And I'd like no one to spill interference into
the GPS band. And ... It really isn't as simple as you suggest. Yes, of
course it's national governments that sell off 3G spectrum, but only after
international agreements established that they could do so.