Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer-07.txt> (JSON Pointer) to Proposed Standard

2013-01-09 02:17:51
Awesome news: JSON Patch has enough IESG votes to become a standards
track document, even though JSON Pointer still has a discuss. This way
of doing things is very efficient--lots of documents can be approved
this way.

- Rob

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 1:41 PM, Barry Leiba