Re: FW: Last Call: <draft-farrell-ft-03.txt> (A Fast-Track way to RFCwith Running Code) to Experimental RFC

people to consider a few things here:

- what's proposed is an experiment, it'd likely get tried out
  a few times and won't consume any huge resource anywhere
- its optional, WG chairs that want to try it could, those
  that don't can just ignore the whole thing
- argument that there are other or better process issues to
  address is misdirected
- on a meta-level, if every process proposal, even small
  experiments like this, generates huge concerns then we're
  not in a good place and it seems to me that we are in that
  bad place (that's not an argument to do this experiment,
  but just an observation)