Re: Last Call: <draft-cardenas-dff-09.txt> (Depth-First Forwarding in Unreliable Networks (DFF)) to Experimental RFC

2013-02-26 05:30:15
Could you give your summary experience of implementing DFF and which
network was it deployed/tested in and the summary result? I think this
information will help other users and also the IESG to make future
decisions :-)

AB

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 11:01 PM, Thomas Heide Clausen <