Re: Time zones in IETF agenda

2013-03-10 12:39:39
Heh.

NZDT is UTC+13...

Having just moved to Australia from New Zealand... NZ has better airline
connections, especially for flying eastward across the Pacific.

As for being far away... well, you get used to that.  My personal
definition of 'long flight' starts at 9 hours... 'short flight' would be
less than 3.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:53 PM, Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>