Re: side meetings and BarBOFs.

2013-03-11 18:49:06
Michael,

a Bar BOF is an discussion among interested people that is open for others.
Since we like transparency and openness we invite others to join these
discussions.

Would you rather like to have meetings where you are not invited?

Ciao
Hannes

PS: Discussions in a bar are great if you can actually hear the other person.