Re: Martians

2013-03-13 00:37:31
Hi,

"Martian” is nice expression.

Top level Hungarian physicists working in various aspects of nuclear
physics in the early forties in the States were called Martians as they
used a funny language amongst themselves, i.e. Hungarian. This group
includes John von Neumann, Leo Szilard, Ede Teller and Jeno Wigner...

Geza

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 5:08 AM, Spencer Dawkins