Re: Is there a Git repository of RFCs? Or of Internet-Drafts?

2013-03-16 10:57:23
On Mar 15, 2013, at 8:01 AM, Dale R. Worley <worley(_at_)ariadne(_dot_)com>
wrote:

Is there a publicly-available Git repository of RFCs or of
Internet-Drafts?

The reason I ask about a Git repository is that regular Git "pulls"
from such a repository seems like a straightforward and well-supported
way to maintain a local copy of the document collection.

Another way is with the "ietf" command-line tool. The "mirror" function there
uses rsync. The tool has lots of features that people have asked me for, such
as being able to open an Internet Draft by entering just part of its filename,
opening things in the IETF tracker or the IETF Tools site instead of locally,
and being able to see the status of a draft from the command line.

See http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietf-cli

--Paul Hoffman