Re: Is there a Git repository of RFCs? Or of Internet-Drafts?

2013-03-16 13:22:16
"JL" == John Levine <johnl(_at_)taugh(_dot_)com> writes:

JL> In practice, rsync works great.  I pull the RFCs and I-Ds every night.

The benefits git would bring are history and reduced badwidth per pull
when updating.

The latter, of course, is only really relevant when the daily pull is
done over a low-bandwidth link.  (The impact of the cron job was very
noticeable over a DS0; it is not at all noticeable over doccis.)

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos(_at_)jhcloos(_dot_)com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6